Yesterday I released the latest version of my Minecraft Server Manager for Windows. Version 2.2 comes with lots of new features and improvements including:
- Automatic Updating to latest version of MCSM (future updates won’t require download!)
- Changing (some) server settings without restarting e.g. white list
- Massively improved mapping
- Up to 4x faster! 2 times faster for large maps - all maps (even large that I have) now render in < 15 seconds, most render in < 8 seconds
- Auto-detection of CPU cores to maximise render speed
- Reduced UI bulk
- Re-layed-out to improve usability and hide things that you don’t really need (can easily be re-shown)
- Minimum form size made much smaller for smaller screen sizes
- Command History - just use the up/down arrow keys!
- Added server settings for RAM allocation (limited to max 90% of available RAM and min 1024MiB)
- Mod Testing : For devs. Testing against different server mods. Clients for the different mods to come in next version.
- Bug fixes (some of which are):
- Save settings not reliable in some situations
- Improved output detection for Vanilla 1.5.1
Enjoy this fantastic new version!